Aloha!
It's Sunday which means school tomorrow for some people (like me). But today it's my weekly wishlist day, every Sunday I will be posting my wishlist for the week with clothes from 1 fashion shop which will change on a weekly basis.
It's Sunday which means school tomorrow for some people (like me). But today it's my weekly wishlist day, every Sunday I will be posting my wishlist for the week with clothes from 1 fashion shop which will change on a weekly basis.
Today my wishlist is in Topshop, I absolutely love Topshop and it will be very hard to narrow it down to my top 10 items for my wishlist, but after a long hour I managed to get my top 10:
4. Disco Pants
I love disco pants, the disco pants go really well with peplum tops which can be found in shops like Republic, Newlook, Tops etc. I love the blue disco pants, but I would be quite scared to wear them as they are extremely bright and stand out alot. The disco pants are almost a longer version of the metallic shorts, the shine on both of the items is the same, but I find the metallic shorts less of a scary item of clothing to wear.
Some of these items are quite odd looking, like the 3 Colour Block Shirt but i have a strange attraction to it, aswell as the Chinoiseri Bomber Jacket. I own some bomber jackets at the moment, but I don't have one that looks like that with that sort of pattern. Some people may find bomber jackets daunting to wear a they aren't your everyday clothing item, but take the risk and try one-you never know, you may like the jacket on you and not all bomber jackets are patterened. You can get bomber jackets that are just plain, if you were to get a plain one then wear it with a patterned top otherwise there would be no point in having the jacket as it would go unnoticed.
Another daunting item on my wishlist is the striped jeans. When wearing striped trousers you have to be careful not to wear a top that clashes, wearing a spotty top with the jeans would not be a good idea-unless you are some sort of God and are able to pull off wearing clashing patterns then I recommend you don't clash the jeans.
Vertical stripes are meant to give the illusion that you are taller than you actually are, the vertical lines will elongate the legs rather than making yourself look stubby. As I am short, owning a pair of striped trousers would help make me look taller than I am which is something I quite like the sound of.
Vertical stripes are meant to give the illusion that you are taller than you actually are, the vertical lines will elongate the legs rather than making yourself look stubby. As I am short, owning a pair of striped trousers would help make me look taller than I am which is something I quite like the sound of.
Sadly, I will most likely not be going shopping this week to purchase these items, but I will certainly internet shop and buy some of the items on my wishlist.
Some of the links may be out of date and the clothing isn't sold anymore in the shop, but at the time when I found and uploaded the post the items were on sale.


No comments:
Post a Comment