Saturday, 20 July 2013

WISHLIST #2

 Hello!

I have posted my Wishlist today (Saturday), not Sunday because I have a dance show Sunday which will finish late, and I didn't want to upload it at around 11pm English time.

My first item is this cropped t-shirt from River Island. What I really liked about this, was that it was a Grandad style print, but in a cropped top form meaning it would be easy to style clothes with, and would look gorgeous with most items of clothing that aren't patterned, pairing this with something else patterned would make the outfit look way to crowded and cluttered.
In previous Wishlists', I have always seemed to include an item of clothing that's been lazer cut, I'm not sure what it is, but I just really take a fancy towards the lazer cut style clothing. These shorts are covered in oval shaped holes creating detailed patterns and flowers, with panels around the side, and are priced at £40. For £40 I think the shorts aren't quite worth that much money, however since they are done with a lazercutter, this may be adding to the price, aswell as the shorts being leather.

Summer is here, which means summery clothes are out the closet! But, I don't seem to have many Summer looking clothes. Floral pattern has been in fashion nearly every Summer as it's so pretty and looks good on anything, and as I don't have anything Summery I looked for playsuits and saw this one on New Look. I really like the light blue with the white flowers, they work so well and look really soft/calm for the ultimate Summer look. (I think I've said Summer too many times)

I know what you're thinking, yes, I know these are rather extravagant, but I really really like them. Geometric print seems to be creeping back into fashion, which I think is great, it's a really unique trend with loads of different colours and patterns-this is why I like these trousers. I'm not too sure what I would wear these with as they are so voluminous, although like the Flocked Cropped T-shirt, I wouldn't pair it with anything patterened.
 
Shorts are definately a Summer essential, and this pair are the cutest pair ever. For me, I would find the shorts daring to wear because they are so bright, however in this weather most people are wearing bright colours, so it wouldn't be too bad. New Look appear to be having a massive sale recently, which means these shorts have been lowered to only £8.00 originally from £19.99-what a bargain!
 
 Once again, another brightly coloured item is on my wishlist, I seem to be going on a bright colour hype! If you know me, you'll know I love the colour pink, and this top is just perfection, as simple as it may be, its clean finish gives that edge to the top which makes it look very high end. Dorothy Perkins have priced this top at £25, some people may find this pricey for a top, but as it has such a gorgeous finish, I think it's worth it.

 This blusher is absolutely gorgeous. I hear a lot of youtubers rave about it, and it looks like the perfect pink blush. Unfortunately, the blusher is limited edition and is £30, I don't mind spending £30 on clothes, but on makeup it is a little bit excessive. I think this Estée Lauder blusher has the nicest casing ever, or is that just me? I would love to have this blusher in my makeup bag, but I dont think it will appear in there anytime soon.

 For my eighth item, I have gone for a Ted Baker wash bag. Pink and whire are my favourite colour combination, and I love bows so this bag is like heaven for me. Also, the bag does looks quite spacious, and I would use it for makeup so it has to be big to fit all my stuff in, and it looks the right size. Everything about Ted Baker is flawless, all because of their signature bow, and colour combinations.
 Currently, I have 2 real technique makeup brushes, a blush brush, and an expert face brush, and I love them. However, I am in need of a powder brush because I lost my last one, and I'm hoping the Real Techniques one will not loose me too. For the quality of the brushes, I think all the Real Technique brushes are such good value, compared to makeup brushes you can get from own brands, these ones are so much softer and precise for any makeup you want to apply.

My final item is the Revlon lip butter in Cotton Candy, keeping on the same theme of Summer, I want a really cute pink/peach colour to wear for this season, and this one caught my eye. I've heard about these from a lot of people, and they do sound like a really nice, moisturising lipstick. I think it's really important that a lipstick can also provide a moisturising finish on your lips aswell as a pop of colour, I dislike it when you can see the lips cracking through a lipstick, so I like this element about the Revlon lip butters a lot. These come in alot of shades so you can find your perfect colour to wear, and are only priced at £7.99 which is pretty good considering it moisturizes your lips, and it looks like the product will last a long time.



3 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Love your blog <3 How do you make those wish list-picture-thingies because they look awesome!???
    Angel
    thefledglingangel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! I just use publisher and put all the photos on a white background :] x

      Delete
  2. I am soooo glad I clicked on your Url!
    You've got such a lovely lovely blog, love!

    Anyways, I am currently using the Real Tech brush too, I bought the Core Collection and absolutely love it! I also think they're a bit cheaper than getting each separately, right?

    Check out my blog if you will! I love your insights on all these make-up products reviews!

    x, Nessie
    (nessiejudge.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete