Sunday, 24 March 2013

WEEKLY WISHLIST : BENEFIT

Good Evening!

It's time for another Weekly Wishlist, today I am basing my wishlist in Benefit. Benefit is a shop that sells very good quality makeup and is known for having the infamous 'They're Real' Mascara!



Benefit Wishlist:


















It may seem odd that I have a pencil sharpener in my wishlist but I haven't got sharpener for my eyeliner and eyebrow pencil. Another thing I really want from my wishlist is the Fakeup Concealer, the concealer I use at the moment isn't quite my skin tone, and leaves the skin looking dry and rough so I think it's time I got a new one.


Currently, I am using a Benefit blusher called Dandelion which only gives off a very small amount of colour to my cheeks-it's almost unnoticeably pink. The Hervana blusher looks promising, and I believe it would make my cheeks brighter and add more colour than Dandelion. In addition, the Fine One One Cheek Brightener also looks promising, the three colours in the stick look as though they would project a very soft colour onto my cheeks, and make my face brighter.

Most of the Benefit products I have are so good and work wonders, if you don't own anything from Benefit I suggest you go out and buy something from their range. One thing I really like about Benefit products is the way they're packaged, the packaging is so cute and looks so pretty-especially the perfumes. What especially stands out about the packaging for the perfumes, is that they're packaged in boxes that look like houses in which you unfold to reveal the contents, each perfume casing is designed differently with different scenery on the front and inside. I don't know about you, but when I receive perfume boxes I throw them away and keep the perfume, but if I ever got a Benefit perfume I would most certainly keep the packaging it is that cute.



Benefit is easily one of my favourite beauty brands with the high quality and amazing range of products. Some products are quite expensive, but whatever you buy will most likely work and make you a happy shopper.
XxX

Some of the links may be out of date and the clothing isn't sold anymore in the shop, but at the time when I found and uploaded the post the items were on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment