Hello!
Today I'm off to the Netherlands for a 5 day holiday with my Step-dad, Mum, and Brother. We will be going to Amsterdam in Holland, and will just have a relaxing 5 days there, seeing some of the Museums, Markets, and Sights.
I've had to have the struggle of packing all my stuff into this small-ish bright pink suitcase, it was a job and a half but I got there in the end after sitting ontop of my suitcase, and getting Mum to zip it up.
![]() |
| Taken via Iphone |
I never realized how many liquids I have in my make-up bag until I was told to put them all into a plastic bag for the safety reasons, and look:
![]() |
| Taken via Iphone |
My make-up bag has only make-up brushes, and eyebrow pencils in now, it looks very odd I must say.
Holland are known for supplying the wooden shoes called 'Clogs,' and I plan to come back from Amsterdam with a pair for myself, whether I wear them or not-I don't know, but I think they're so cool and intriguing. Amsterdam is also known for the Red Light District, and I can tell you now, I do not plan on going down the District purely because I would feel very uncomfortable down there. If you don't know what the Red Light District is, google it, or ask your parents, or ask me.
The 4 of us are staying in a hotel called Krasnapolsky which has a 5 star rating, and looks like this:
The hotel is based around the centre of a town, and is surrounded by lots of different shops ranging from clothes shops, souvenir shops, and even has a Museum down the road! When
there I do plan to do a little bit of shopping as they do have some
markets, and a few British shops, but I can't promise anything, also whilst I'm there I will take some photos for a blog post on Sunday, and If I do buy anything I will include those aswell. This post was just to say where I'm going, and what you/I have to look forward to when I'm back from Amsterdam.
We are leaving my house at 13:30pm to head to the airport so, Goodbye Bloggers!



oh my god i cant wait to see your clogs, you've got to wear them out! :""D
ReplyDeletehaha! I'd rather not wear the ones I bought ;p
Delete