Sunday, 14 April 2013

'SUGAR COOKIES' SEBNINI OF ENGLAND CANDLE

Hello!
 
How was your term break (If you had one)? As you know from my last post I went shopping, and last Friday-Sunday I went to Devon which is the home of my grandparents. I love Devon, it's such a cute place and very picturesque with alot of villages, and a beach.

Taken via Iphone

Taken via Iphone

Whilst I was in Devon I went to Sidmouth and went into the town. In the town there is a shop called Delderfields, the shop sells all sorts of things for your home and whilst I was in there I came across a candle range. The range is called Sebnini Of England with a large variety of candle smells on offer, but after smelling every candle (there was about 15) I found the one for me, it is called 'Sugar Cookies.'





 The smell of this candle is absolutely gorgeous, here are a few words I would use to describe the candle:
Yummy
Tasty
Gorgeous
Sweet
Heaven
Sugar
Cakes
Those words describe what the candle smells of, in more detail the candle is a very sweet scent-not everyone would like the smell of this because not everyone has a sweet tooth or likes the smell of sweet things, but I love it. It sort of smells like cake mixture with extra sugar for that very sugary smell I can smell. I was on the verge of eating the candle it smells that delicious, then I remembered it was actually a candle which is made from wax-this would not taste how I think it would.

Sebnini Of England has alot of different candles and each candle comes in a metallic tin with a coloured label around, and on top of the lid to match the scent. I wouldn't say the packaging on the candles are very decorative, but all that matters is that you like the smell of the candle.

Some of the other candles are:
Fresh Coffee
Lilac and Lavender
Asian Spice
Bluebells
Bubbles
Mango and Pineapple
Tangarine and Cinnamon
Victoria Plum
Sweet Vanilla
Lily of the Valley
Patchouli and Juniper
Lemon and Lime
Jasmine and Orange
Morning Dew
Strawberry and Melon

There were also some more candles but I can't remember them all. Another scent I really liked was the Sweet Vanilla, most people will know what vanilla smells like, but this was a very soft soothing vanilla smell-not strong and too over powering.

I've tried to find a link for Delderfields (where I got the candle) but there isn't a website for it, the only place I can find is here, not all the candles on the website are Sebnini Of England candles, but there are a few sold there.
If you ever see or hear of a place that sells the Sebnini Of England candles then I suggest that you go and smell them, maybe even purchase one.


2 comments: