Sunday, 1 December 2013

BIRTHDAY HAUL

Hello!

On Tuesday 26th November it was my birthday, I've just turnt 15 and surprisingly don't feel any older, and will most likely go through that phase of telling people I'm 14 forgetting I've turnt 15.
Anyway, today I will be showing the gifts I received from multiple family members and friends. I know I have quite a lot of stuff, but I am very grateful for it all and have no intention of bragging about it!



 
*Beware, lots of pictures*

The first things I will show you are from my mum and stepdad:

1. Ted Baker Tinicon bag
I've been wanting this bag for a while now, and to receive it as a present was brilliant, I'm so excited to use it. As you can see the bag is a pale pink, with a black bow and gold detailing. Also, on the sides of the bag it says "No ordinary designer bag", all of the places Ted Baker has a shop in, and a funny little catchphrase inside.

2. Liberty's salted caramel chocolates
 Salted caramel chocolates are my favourite things on earth, I could almost live on them...or not. Anyway, these were from Liberty's which is a posh shop in London selling expensive foods and goods.

3. Nail Caviar
This wasn't on my birthday list, but I really like the sound of nail caviar so was happy when I received a set. As you can see, the colours I have are; blue, green, lilac, pink, and gold, I like all of those colours aswell which is a bonus.

4. Mac Plushglass and Lipstick
I couldn't believe it when I got these 2 products, I've loved these products from Mac for ages, and have always wanted both for ages! I will definitely be doing a review on both of these. I got the Plushglass in the colour Nice Buzz, and the lipstick in Creme d'nude.

5. Mac Pigment and glitter set
I originally only asked for Mac Vanilla Pigment, but my mum was explaining to me how it was a better deal to get this 5 piece set, which luckily contains the vanilla pigment I wanted, so I was very excited to unwrap these.

6. Shoe plasters
Every year my mum gets me a jokey sort present, and this year it was a plaster set, containing plasters representing shoes, and a few jokey looking plasters about shoes. As sad as it sounds, I now purposely want to have a cut that needs covering up with a plaster because I want to show off my new plasters.

7. Topshop fuschia socks

If you've read my blog for a while now, you may have noticed I have a rather large collection of frilly socks, and surprisingly I didn't have this bright pink pair which lead mum to buying them for me for my birthday!

8. Topshop Voucher
I only got the Topshop voucher from my mum which has £50 on it, and the other voucher was from my step auntie/uncle which has £20 on it and can be used in a variety of shops, I will most likely spend this in Topshop though.

9. Mac Makeup Session
I was given this by my mum as a Birthday treat, I get to choose anything from the right hand column of this Mac Professional Makeup Menu to go to. I think I'm going to go for the Makeup in 60 session, because it sounds the best value for money, and something I'd get a lot of knowledge and joy from.

That's it for what my Mum and Stepdad got me, they also got me some money, aswell as my Dad and a few other relatives, but I don't want to share how much I got.

My Nan and Grandad got me this:

I'm so happy I received the 1D perfume. I love 1D so so much, and to get a perfume which they supposedly made and crafted together was mind boggling. For other people, this may not be something too special, but as it's One Direction and gorgeous smelling, I am officially in love.

Presents from Friends:

Poppy:
My best chum ever Poppy made me this adorable set full of things I like, and only contains pink things which is my favourite colour. I love this set so so much, and the fact she put so much thought into it made this gift extra special, so thankyou very very much Poppy!!

Bee:
My friend Bee got me a variety of things consisting of a cute pot, a scrabble letter coaster with my initial on, some bon bons, Hand food hand cream from Soap and Glory, and a really pretty rose candle-thankyou Bee!

Jenni, Becca, and Alice:
Jenni got me the really cute Tatty Teddy chocolate bar, Becca got me the 2 packets of sweets, and Alice got me 2 boxes of chocolates which I received after my birthday at school, and ate before I could get a picture. Anyway, thanks a lot to those 3!

That's it for my presents, I am so appreciative and can't express it enough on here, but thankyou thankyou thankyou to my wonderful friends, and family, and everyone who said Happy Birthday to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment