Hello!
I haven't had enough time to prepare a post for today, so I thought I'd do this '30 Beauty Questions Tag' instead. Next week I should have something more interesting put up which has more thought into it, but I didn't want to miss a week.
1. Do you
remember your first makeup item?
My first ever makeup item was given to me when I was 5 which was a makeup set, but at the time I didn't know how to apply it so my dad did. My first proper item was a mascara-I was in middle school at the time and we were only allowed a very minimal amount of makeup. I chose mascara because I have bleach blonde eyelashes and eyebrows, so looked quite gormless without any colour on them.
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one
that fits your specifications?
Mascara is such a tricky thing to master, but my all time favorite one is Benefit They're Real. The wand is plastic so doesn't appeal to everyone, but I feel that's what helps give my lashes a full, defined look which is what I am after in a mascara.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
I don't wear foundation, but if I was to wear it then I'd prefer a light coverage as I would feel less cakey, and my skin would look more healthy.
4. Favorite high end brand?
My favorite high end brands are probably Chanel, YSL, and Mac.
5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't?
There's lots of brands I haven't tried out before, but I'd love to try NARS, Bobbi Brown, and Liz Earle.
6. Favorite drugstore brand?
I have quite a lot of Rimmel products so I like those, I also like Maybelline, and Bourjois Paris.
7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
Nope.
8. Is there any kind of makeup you can't leave the
house without?
I couldn't leave without my eyebrows drawn on, eyeliner not on, or mascara.
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
Probably my Naked palette, and Mac vanilla pigment highlighter.
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
Probably my Naked palette, and Mac vanilla pigment highlighter.
10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
I don't go out on trips especially for make-up, but I find it hard to go out and not buy something beauty related.
11. Do you have a "beauty budget" or you spend freely?
I do not have a budget, but I do go out with intention of only getting the things that I went shopping for so that I don't buy pointless products.
12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales
when you shop for cosmetics?
Not particularly, I have discount vouchers and receipts, but have never used them.
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
I buy blushers, bronzers, and lipsticks quite a lot. These products can be changed to suit different Seasons which is why they're bought so frequently.
I buy blushers, bronzers, and lipsticks quite a lot. These products can be changed to suit different Seasons which is why they're bought so frequently.
14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can't
stand?
I don’t think there is a brand that I can’t
stand, but I do prefer high end brands so much more then drugstore ones, and have more trust in high end products.
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics
like parabens or sulfates?
I don't usually look at what a product contains, but if I did then I would want to avoid products containing horrible chemicals such as parabens or sulfates.
16. Do you
have a favorite place to shop for makeup?
Personally, I love to shop in Debenhams for makeup as it contains all the expensive brands that I love, but some people prefer drugstore places to shop depending on the budget, etc.
17. Do you
like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I prefer sticking to a certain routine that I trust as skin is a big part of you and I'd rather not ruin mine, but I do sometimes try new skincare products and they are rather nice.
18. Favorite
bath and body brand?
Soap & Glory, Espa, and Lush are the only ones I can think of, I'm not a massive bath&body brand lover.
19. If you
could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
I would choose Mac.
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Benefit definitely stand out when it comes to packaging, they are so cute and nice to look at. I also like Chanel and Mac because they're quite simple and chic.
Benefit definitely stand out when it comes to packaging, they are so cute and nice to look at. I also like Chanel and Mac because they're quite simple and chic.
22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
Shesaidbeauty
23. 5 Favorite Beauty Gurus
Tanya Burr, Katie Snooks, SWalker Makeup, CutiePieMarzia, Sprinkle Of Glitter, Zoella (6 favourites).
24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
Not really, I usually find those multifunctional products pointless, and usually turn out to be pretty bad.
25. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I'm not clumsy when I put on makeup, I take time putting it on and don't leave the house until it's blended in well, and looks neat.
26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, I use Urban Decay's Primer Potion for my eyes. Even-though I don't use eyeshadow, using a primer keeps my eye liner on throughout the day.
Yes, I use Urban Decay's Primer Potion for my eyes. Even-though I don't use eyeshadow, using a primer keeps my eye liner on throughout the day.
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
On
days when I wash my hair, I use Macadamia Oil shampoo/conditioner, and L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary oil. When I use heat on my hair I use Schwarzkopf Guardian Angel heat protectant.
28. What do you apply first, Concealer or Foundation?
Concealer as I don't wear foundation, only loose powder and concealer.
29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I would like to take makeup classes because I like the concept of it, but as I'm still in school it would be quite hard to fit them in.
30. What do you love about makeup?
I love how makeup can transform a face completely and make someone look how they want to, I love how it can cover up someones imperfections and make a person feel confident in themselves. Also, I like how there are endless possibilities on how you can look when using makeup, you can use it to make a natural face, or completely cake it on! (#deep)
I tag anyone who wants to do these questions to do them!
I tag anyone who wants to do these questions to do them!



No comments:
Post a Comment