Sunday, 1 June 2014

TOPSHOP WISHLIST

Hello!

I've already done a Spring Wishlist, so this wishlist will be based on a range of things from Topshop, especially as I've seen a lot of things I want from there recently.



I won't need to say where any of these items are from as they are all (surprisingly) from Topshop.

1. Gingham Peplum Bralet
I know Gingham is very mainstream and people are starting to get a bit bored of it, however I really like this style top with the gingham print. I love peplum tops and bralets so the combination of the 2 is pleasing, but I think the added red gingham print makes the top look so cute, and reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood? This top almost looks as if it's something a young child would wear, but as it's cropped it takes away that look of a child's top.

2. Beetle Multi Strap Boots
Recently I got some 4" cleated sole boots which I adore, but they aren't very practical for lazy days, or quick trips to the shops which is why I like these. They aren't incredibly high, but the 2" cleated sole makes the shoes a bit more edgy, and makes them better for wetter days if there are puddles around etc. As these are plain they can be worn with multiple things, and can also be worn with socks because the toes are covered so it wouldn't look odd having colourful bits sticking out at the end.

3. White Crop Joni Jeans
I've seen a lot of people wear white jeans suddenly, and I think it's because of the warmer weather. Anyway, I've never been fond of white jeans, but after seeing the way people style them I've slowly become a bigger fan. I never thought that having white jeans would be a staple wardrobe piece, but it's slowly becoming one, because of the simple colour making them easy to wear with anything, and not clashing. I particularly like Joni Jeans from Topshop as they're more comfortable than proper jeans as they aren't made of denim, they're cotton, polyester, and elastane which makes them stretchy

4. Pom Pom Trim Socks
As weird as it sounds, I'm a massive sock fan. I have nearly every colour sock possible from the frilly socks range at Topshop, as well as some other patterned style ones. But, I don't have any "Pom Pom" socks. These socks are so adorable, and once again remind of socks a younger child would wear because of the little hanging pom poms, and baby blue colour. Anyway, these socks are only £3.50 which is a bargain for socks of such good looking quality, and detailed trim. However I would be worried the pom poms would fall off, but I highly doubt they will.

5. Strappy Slip Dress
This isn't my usual style dress-I usually prefer tight-fitting dresses because they flatter me more, but I'm surprisingly drawn to this loose-fitting slip dress. My mother said it looked like a "nighty" and I have to agree in some respects, but as it has the slit in front and an under layer it takes away that "nighty" look. I love how simple this dress is, and even though it's short it also looks elegant, and could be tailored to fit any occasion.

6. Round Brow Sunglasses
Even though I have a pair of sunglasses that look quite similar to these, I really love the beige frame around the edges, but I especially love the way that the frame only goes round half way on either side. I think this takes away the granny sort look, and makes the sunglasses a lot more edgier. The sunglasses cost £16 which I think is a good price for a pair of sunglasses that look a lot more expensive, and high end compared to what they are.

7. Chiffon Embellished Shorts
My last item are these beautiful embellished shorts priced at £60. Not only does the fit of these look flawless, the quality of them also look to a high standard. These shorts are chiffon so they don't stick to the leg-this is nicer for hotter seasons, they also have a matching blazer which looks lovely as a co-ord with the shorts. The reason these are £60 is because of the amount of beads and sequin detail that's been put in. I'd be willing to purchase these, but only if I was sure I'd get a lot of wear out of them as £60 is quite a lot for shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment