Hiya!
I'm writing this post to say that I am now going to be doing a new blog post every Sunday, and only Sunday. As a blog writer I find it difficult to keep up with a 3 blog posts a week schedule, trying to think of that many ideas is very hard. If I carried on doing 3 a week, that would end up being 12 posts a month which means 12 different ideas, and slowly I will have nothing to blog about anymore and this blog will be dead. A new post will be up every Sunday without fail, if I can't seem to upload one for a reason I will post one a different day during that week. As you know from my old schedule on Sundays I would post a Weekly Wishlist, but from now on I will post one every 3rd Sunday, and have 2 other posts on the other weeks. In addition, my Product and Clothing Of The Week will change every Monday as they have always been changed on Mondays, and if I change the days of doing that I will be overly confused!

No comments:
Post a Comment