Sunday, 3 March 2013

WEEKLY WISHLIST : MAC

Aloha!


What did you do this weekend? Well, I was in a show with my drama group called Beauty and the Beast, it is quite a well known Disney classic, and was very fun to be in! As it's Sunday it's Weekly Wishlist time, today I am going to Mac for my wishlist. Mac is a make-up brand which does really nice products and I can't wait to narrow it down to my top 10!










That is my Top 10! As you can tell I love the colour pink, which is why most of the products are pink. The Nail Lacquer in Steamy is one of my favourite varnishes, the colour is a very bright and hot pink - I like to describe this as barbie pink. I am also in LOVE with the Archie's Girls collection from Mac, the packaging is just so cute and the colours of everything is so nice!

 Currently I don't own anything from the Archie's Girls collection but really want to get something from the range, aswell as the Eye Kohl in Smolder because I desperately need a new eye pencil.

I have heard many great things about Mac Studio Fix powders from most beauty youtubers, and I really believe it works. At the moment I use Tanya Burrs favourite face powder which is Rimmel London's Stay Matte Powder. It does work well, and is one of those powders in which you can moisturise before using but still leaving your skin looking matted, yet I would still like to try the Studio Fix powders.

In addition, I also really want to get the Eye Kohl. If you haven't noticed in most of my wishlists I have included an Eye liner/Kohl because I really need a new one. The one I currently use is good, and it does work but it is getting quite old and will slowly run out. Hopefully, I can get a new one and maybe it will be the Eye Kohl from Mac, the pencil looks creamy and as if it will glide across your eyes smoothly without leaving your eyelid feeling sore or irritated.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment