Friday, 5 April 2013

COLLECTIVE HAUL

Hello!


It feels like I haven't updated in ages, but I did post something last Sunday-I think my brain is a little frazzled, and if you're on term break then I hope you're having a nice one.

 Last weekend, I went shopping with my mum and decided I would do a haul. If I ever go shopping and buy some interesting stuff then I will most likely do a blog post on it.

As you can see I got quite alot of things, and yes I did buy a tiara.
Starting from the left I got:
  • Maroon zip up jacket-Topshop
  • Cinderella tiara (for a friend's princess themed leaving party)-Disney Store
  • Blue and purple frilly socks-Topshop
  • Acid wash jeans-Topshop
  • Nike air max 1's-Foot Locker
  • Black and white striped crop top-Topshop
  • Nail varnishes (will post a close up)-Topshop
  • Gel insoles-Topshop
  • Umbrella-Topshop
  • Disco pants-Topshop
  • Dollar sign earings (will post a close up)-New Look
  • Chunky chain necklace-New Look
  • Black jumper with spiked collar-Topshop
Currently, for school I wear a zip up jacket over my jumper, but the one I had previously was from New Look and literally provided no warmth whatsoever, It was just one layer of material whereas the one I got from Topshop is much warmer and has a soft layer inside which is extra snuggly!

I have been living in some blue leggings/jeans for ages now and decided it was time I got a new pair of jeans to wear, so I thought I would get some acid wash jeans. Some people don't like the look of acid washed clothes, but I really like the effect it gives off.

My Nike Air Max 1's took alot of searching for, but I finally found a pair in my size, you can buy them from Office, and they are quite pricey but so so comfy. The shoes are white with a purple/blue shiny bit and a red nike tick, the gelly air bubble is also red and there is a grey section on the shoes aswell. I have seen quite alot of people wear these shoes and I thought they looked nice, so I got some of my own. I have worn the shoes with black disco pants and a grey top with the chain necklace, but you could also wear the shoes with jeans-I would roll the jeans up.

The earrings and necklace look like this close up:
The earrings are gold plated dollar signs, aswell as the necklace. I've been on the hunt for a chunky chain necklace for ages and finally I've got one, I also found the earrings cute and different.

Some may say the necklace and earrings look chavvy but so many people about wear these sort of necklaces. Zoella owns one, and if you have a tumblr account and look at the fashion pictures then most people are wearing these sort of necklaces. Also, if you wear the earrings with clothing that isn't chavvy then they won't appear that way.

Whenever I go to Topshop I always buy a pair of socks and some nail varnishes. The socks I got are a deep purple and blue, and look like a galaxy with frills at the top of the socks. The nail varnishes I got are called Bees Knees and White Witch, I think I got the last ever White Witch though because it isn't on the website, and it was the only one in Topshop.
Bees Knees is a pale yellow colour, not as bright as yellow itself but a lovely summery colour. White Witch is a clear varnish but with white holographic hexagonal sparkles in, I would use it as a top coat for a plain white nail varnish as itself on a bare nail looks too plain and lost.

Overall, I like what I have purchased, and I was in need of some new clothes to wear!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment