Saturday, 4 May 2013

A QUICK NOTICE

Hello!

I just wanted to say that tomorrow (04.05.13) I am going to be shopping in London with my friend and blogger Poppy! This means that a post may not be up tomorrow because I'm not sure what time I'll get home to upload, and I don't want to upload it super late in UK time-If the post isn't up tomorrow then it will be up on Monday.
I wanted to say this so that you don't think I've forgotten about the Sunday uploads, but as I am going shopping I will most likely, almost certainly be doing a haul which will probably be up next Sunday as I won't have the time to prepare one for the post on Monday.

I hope you have a nice long weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning me ;) The link to my blog is no longer available because I changed the domain name. If you're interested it's

    http://s0methingeverything.wordpress.com/

    Sorry Zoe, I'm not trying to spam you!

    ReplyDelete