Hello!
It feels like I haven't done a wishlist in such a long time, but some of you may know that I changed the routine of when I would post a wishlist. If you don't know then read this post, and it will explain at the bottom.
Most of this wishlist contains items from Topshop, because Topshop are always on trend and sell some stunning clothing, the pricing however is rather expensive. If I had loads of money, I would spend hundreds in Topshop, but as I'm only 14 I do not have a lot of money to be spending! I'm starting to blabber on now, so here's my wishlist:
1. Silver and Blue Wet Look Crop Top. This top may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I really like it. As you can see the top is an ombre of blue and silver, I think the two colours work really well together and the shine on the top make's it that something extra. The top is £9.99 which is quite good considering the top looks a reasonable quality, and long lasting. If I were to get this top I reckon I would be unsure on what I could wear it with, what would you wear it with?
2. Hearts & Bows Black Laser Cut Out Skater Skirt. Skater Skirts are everywhere, wherever you go the probability of seeing someone in a skater skirt will be very high. What I like about this skirt is the laser cut detail around the rim, without the laser cut detail the skirt would look plain and nothing interesting, but the extra detail gives an edge to the skirt.
3. Monochrome Lace Play-Suit. What I love about Play-Suits is that you can wear them in the daytime when it's hot, and during nighttime if you were going out somewhere. This Play-Suit is so edgy and really versatile on how you can style it up. Play-Suits aren't really my type of clothing, however I really like this one and may think of purchasing it.
4. Moto Bleach Acid Mom Jeans. These jeans are just so gorgeous, I have recently started to see a lot more people wearing wide legged jeans like this with the rolled up ankles. The jeans wouldn't look right on me as I am petite, but on tall girls the jeans look lovely. If it were me, I would style these with Dr.Martens and a cropped top of any style, unfortunately these particular jeans are £40 which is pricey, but they're from Topshop though so it is expected.
5. Embellished Contrast Shorts. Aswell as the Wet Look Crop Top, these shorts may also not be everyone's first choice, but they're certainly mine. I'm not sure what it is about the shorts, but I find them really cute and summery; even-though the shorts aren't colourful or bright which is what summer is usually associated with, they are loose fitted which would keep you cool unlike denim shorts.
6. Phoencia Crop Top. It took me a while to figure this out, but the top has an ancient Egyptian pattern on which I find really cool, as I haven't seen any tops with a pattern on like this one. I wouldn't say this top is wearable with everything, but with the right clothing it would look lovely. At the price of £28, for Topshop it isn't too much of a bad price, however I wouldn't be willing to buy it for that amount!
7. Bow T Top. This top is the cutest top I have ever seen. I love the bow at the top, and pink and white together are my favorite colour combination, but If I was to get this top I would be clueless on what to wear it with. The top is by Ted Baker, and the brand always appears to have bows on their items which I find so cute, however the pricing of Ted Baker items are expensive, yet worth it.
8. Moto Hemmed Crop Denim Jacket. I have recently started to see Denim Jacket's come back into fashion, and I personally really like them. What I like about this Denim Jacket is that it's cropped-you can get the jackets in different lengths but as I'm short, a long one would drown me out. Denim Jackets are also really versatile and can spruce up an outfit, I was thinking of buying one, but at Topshops' price of $40? Sadly, It's not going to happen.
9. Cream Bamboo Bird Pop Socks. I appear to have an obsession with socks from Topshop-usually the frilly socks, but these socks really stuck out for me and are so cute with the birds and bamboo on them. From the picture and zoom ins on the Topshop website, the socks look so comfy and wouldn't make your feet itchy-some material used for socks is uncomfortable and makes my feet itch, however these socks are made from Nylon which is a nice, soft material.
10. Nail Paint in Boy Next Door. Aswell as a sock obsession I also have a Topshop nail varnish obsession. Currently, I own atleast 10 Topshop nail varnishes' and my collection is still going on! The reason I have chosen this colour to be in my wishlist is because I need a bright nail varnish in which I can wear for Spring/Summer as I don't own a very bright colour for the two seasons. In addition, I really like the colour of the 'Boy Next Door', it's a really flamboyant, bright blue and something wearable for all year round.
This wishlist was really fun to make as I love internet shopping/browsing, look out for more wishlists coming up sometime soon.
This wishlist was really fun to make as I love internet shopping/browsing, look out for more wishlists coming up sometime soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment