Hello!
I may be late on the whole review hype on Benefit's They're Real Mascara, but I have finally decided to write about it as I just love it too much.
The mascara comes packed up in a black box, and inside the box is your mascara and also a leaflet describing what the mascara does. In my opinion, I like the packaging as it looks appealing to us girls/women with the striking pink standing out from the black.
Anyway, enough with the packaging now for the product. What makes the mascara so special is that the wand has bristles going right to the tip so it can get to those hard to reach corner lashes creating a fuller look. In addition, the wand is very thick, but not too thick it becomes uncomfortable applying the mascara, and as it does have continuous bristles I find this really does help giving your lashes a striking look unlike some other brands.
As you can see, in the before photo my eye looks incredibly naked without mascara which is why I wear mascara, however using "They're Real" my eye stands out so much more and opens up my eyes, not making me look so tired. In the after picture, I did not comb through or curl my lashes before applying the mascara which is why some of my lashes are a little stuck together, usually I would curl and comb through my lashes so don't worry about the mascara clumping lashes together.
Not only does the mascara give your lashes a fuller, striking look, it also stays on the lashes all day throughout any weather. I have worn the product through rain pounding towards my face and the product does not run whatsoever. To add on to that, I wear this mascara everyday and it has lasted me for about 4 months-for a mascara this is pretty damn good!
Benefit have priced the mascara at £19.50, this is quite pricey however if you're happy to spend that amount then I fully recommend you get this mascara. To me, the product is worth every penny as it really is that good, and even Benefit customers have given it a 4.4 out of 5 stars rating. I constantly have people asking me if my eyelashes are fake, and that is because this mascara really works in creating a false lash look, but with no pain of eyelash glue!
If you want a Benefit "They're Real" mascara you can buy one here.
I may be late on the whole review hype on Benefit's They're Real Mascara, but I have finally decided to write about it as I just love it too much.
![]() |
| Before |
![]() |
| After |
Anyway, enough with the packaging now for the product. What makes the mascara so special is that the wand has bristles going right to the tip so it can get to those hard to reach corner lashes creating a fuller look. In addition, the wand is very thick, but not too thick it becomes uncomfortable applying the mascara, and as it does have continuous bristles I find this really does help giving your lashes a striking look unlike some other brands.
As you can see, in the before photo my eye looks incredibly naked without mascara which is why I wear mascara, however using "They're Real" my eye stands out so much more and opens up my eyes, not making me look so tired. In the after picture, I did not comb through or curl my lashes before applying the mascara which is why some of my lashes are a little stuck together, usually I would curl and comb through my lashes so don't worry about the mascara clumping lashes together.
Not only does the mascara give your lashes a fuller, striking look, it also stays on the lashes all day throughout any weather. I have worn the product through rain pounding towards my face and the product does not run whatsoever. To add on to that, I wear this mascara everyday and it has lasted me for about 4 months-for a mascara this is pretty damn good!
Benefit have priced the mascara at £19.50, this is quite pricey however if you're happy to spend that amount then I fully recommend you get this mascara. To me, the product is worth every penny as it really is that good, and even Benefit customers have given it a 4.4 out of 5 stars rating. I constantly have people asking me if my eyelashes are fake, and that is because this mascara really works in creating a false lash look, but with no pain of eyelash glue!
If you want a Benefit "They're Real" mascara you can buy one here.





No comments:
Post a Comment