Hello!
Today I am going to be doing a step by step list on what order I do my makeup in, and what I use. I'm not too sure on how to format this so it may be abit odd, but I hope you enjoy it.
1. I start off by applying Simple's Kind to Skin Hydrating moisturiser all around my face. This moisturiser sinks in to the skin quite quickly without leaving my face feeling wet or sticky.
2. Whilst my moisturiser is sinking in I fill in my eyebrows with Rimmel Londons' Eyebrow pencil in 003-Hazel. What I like about this pencil is that it is creamy and fills in my eyebrows nicely without them looking too fake.
3. Using a eyelash and eyebrow groomer from boots, I groom my eyelashes so that they seperate out nicely. You can buy eyelash and eyebrow groomers from just about any drugstore for cheap prices.
4. Once my eyelashes are seperated I use a Models One eyelash curler and curl my lashes. Eyelash curlers are great for making your lashes seem longer and more curled, and although they may look painful to use, they really aren't!
5. Now that my eyelashes are curled I use an MUA intense colour eyeliner to line my eyes. I only use eyeliner on the upper lash line because if I use it on my lower lash line, and waterline my eyes look tired and dull. Suprisingly, the MUA eyeliners are very creamy and go nicely along the eyelids.
6. Now I know that my moisturiser has sunk in well, I can apply my Match Perfection Concealer under my eyes and on any spots/blemishes. This concealer from Rimmel London is really good, the concealer has a good matte coverage and doesn't leave any harsh lines.
7. Once my concealer is rubbed in I now apply my Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 003-Peach glow. I apply this with a basic powder brush and brush the powder all over my face-avoiding eyes and eyebrows. Loads of people rave about how good this product is and I couldn't agree more, it leaves such a clean and matte finish on the skin.
8. Using my Benefit blusher in Dandelion, I apply this to the apples of my cheeks with the Real Technique's Blush Brush. The blusher isn't too bright, and is just the right tone for me as it is very warm and nothing too overpowering.
9. Back to the eyes, I use the Benefits They're Real Mascara on the top and lower lashes and do about 2 coats of this. I love this mascara so much, it lasts a long time and really does give your lashes a full, striking look.
10. Lastly, I apply the Benefit High Beam Highlighter to my brow bone, contours, inner eye, and bridge of my nose. The highlighter gives the extra finish to my face, and reflects very nicely in the sun. Lots of people use highlighters these days, and it really does make a difference to your face.
This post was quite different from what I normally do as it was a step by step/small review in one post, but I hope you enjoyed it.



No comments:
Post a Comment